Friday, March 20, 2015

I Am Wisdom eBook Launch



Cheers!

Today, I am pleased to announce my book, "I Am Wisdom" is out now! This book is an on-going spiritual journey of my life that tells teachings and lessons learned each day, and so will be updated every month. You only need to own it once and the rest are free updates. The book contains passages from the Bible that help gain insight to current topics such as: 

  • Reducing stress at work
  • Earning more
  • Living a healthier life
  • Benefits of hard work
  • Having peace of mind
  • Gaining salvation
  • Finding joy and happiness
  • And so much more...
Please buy my book because I know that you will find it useful for your family, co-workers, and for all generations to come. God's wisdom is priceless.

Here's the link: http://amzn.com/B00UWGNNOM.

Thank you for all your support!

Sincerely,
Fernando (Jun)

No comments:

Post a Comment