Sunday, March 1, 2015

Forgive

03-01-2015



I regret nothing (except the time when I stuck our Tamaraw on reverse and went through our gates and to the street. My mom was so furious I was praying hard for forgiveness, crying in front of our maid who was ironing clothes). Well to be honest I regret my sins I did in the past, but that was the past. It keeps on haunting me till the present and even asked for their forgiveness. 

Now, forgiven and guilt free, I am now happy! (like the toothpaste commercial). It's like somebody who has grown wings and could fly high in the sky (until someone shoots at it, grill it, and have dinner like we used to in my childhood with my dad. It even tasted like chicken). My goal today is to work hard (like everyone who applies for work in a very big company). No really, I'm working hard nowadays and been very busy (Saving the world again? ugh). I thought now everyone will take me seriously because I teach Bible and life, but it doesn't hurt to laugh now and then and have fun.

Right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment