Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Boss is Always Right

02-28-2015



The Boss is Always Right

The subordinate submits the sales report of the company and the boss receives it. After perusing it he said, "Why is there discrepancy on January to February this year on your report?" The subordinate answered, "I based the data coming from the manual receipts, AND the data from our computer systems. They say some of the data where deleted by mistake and should include the paper based invoices." The boss replied, "Ah, ok. Good work!" Then there is peace (of mind).

"Don't forget to brush your teeth kids." (then nobody reacts) "Why are you not following my instructions when I tell you to brush your teeth and you just ignore me?" 

20 years later...

I told you for the last time to come in early. We have customers waiting and you are always late! Why do you not listen? (because I was saving the world?)

The way I see it if Snowden didn't come out about the surveillance, none of the companies will improve their security. If none of the companies beefed up their security, companies will be in a worse state because of cyber attacks and lose more money.

"Someone who holds back the truth causes trouble, but one who openly criticizes works for peace."

-Proverbs 10:10


No comments:

Post a Comment