Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nintendo Family Computer

Who doesn't remember the iconic family computer?

When I was a kid, I go to my neighbor just to play famicom all day playing little mac, punching bulls and even quirky opponents, figuring out its fighting patterns and ultimately winning the boxing game.

I hardly win without their help.

Those were the wonder years in my life: fun, free-spirited, stay-up all night playing, playing AND playing games.

Even when I got out from elementary alive, I played street brawling with new friends in hs. We escape from hs fair jumping fences, eluding security guards and went straight to the mall playing like a martial arts fighter who looks like Jacky Chan, or Bruce Lee and a fighter that resembles Vanilla Ice and a monster who is a woman? With a back-drop of supersonic jets, religious temples, cage fighting arenas and even a crowded flea market.

Later on, I can remember playing with relatives a game of tennis that features rock stars like you and me. Then, there's also the bowling game that even my less than ten year old niece, showing me how to do it and beating me every game.

Then later on, I saw my nieces playing Super Mario Bros. on 3DS while wondering why I never played.

Well, that's life.