Saturday, April 18, 2015

I Am Wisdom For .99 Cents Only!

Hi, everyone! Today, I am running a kindle promotion that makes my book, I Am Wisdom, only for .99 cents! Grab your copy now exclusively at Amazon.com. Thanks for supporting us!

"I am Wisdom, and I have insight, I have knowledge and sound judgement." 
-Proverbs 8:12 
"...Jesus Christ who is the power of God and the wisdom of God." 
-1 Corinthians 1:24 

Therefore, Jesus Christ is the Wisdom mentioned in the Old Testament. 

I will share to you some of God's Wisdom in this book as I walk daily in Christ, and show you biblical truths regarding struggles like: 
- Bullying 
- Problem with parents 
- Earning more 
- Working tips 
- Being healthy and strong 
- Reducing stress at work 
- Having peace of mind 
- What is true love? 
- Gaining salvation 
- Where to find joy and happiness 
- Hoping for the future 

By our own intellect, we cannot fathom the mysteries of our lives, for God said that the wisdom of people is just foolishness. 

I Am Wisdom 

No comments:

Post a Comment