Saturday, February 1, 2014

Learning Mac

Computers should solve problems, not create it. What we do everyday in our lives should help us not burden us. Asking the question, “How computers can help alleviate our problems?”

Just recently, I saw a news article saying most people in our country can’t find a job. That comes as a surprise since nowadays there are so much technology that needs work. Before when I was out of work, I used Linux to find work. Because it is free and open source, I tried to hone my skills in fixing its problems and posting it to my blog. After years gone by, I was surprised to see how successful my blog was. There are literally thousands of views, and people really find it very useful. That’s my job, fixing things! Then later, I moved on.

My point is, there are millions of jobs waiting, and there are no shortage. Computers are not just things that entertain us, but it create jobs. I would suggest, to try it yourself, and years from now you will look back and smile.